Rubric and collaborative learning

WATER RUBRIC 1_

Collaborative learning

I have taught many collaborative activities throughout my career and have been able to interact and receive guides from them through Teachers Bulletins. At times, I work on various projects at once and I really appreciate the uniqueness in all the projects. When it comes to publishing my work, many of the digital platforms only permit photo and video uploads and commentaries, but it can be very limited.
However, WATER and BRIDGES project has a different dynamic. The shared activities between the collaborators on the project always bear in mind the personal possibilities. For example, we have difficulties connecting with our partners from Italy through LIVE, a video chatting software on our E-Twinning platform, due to an unstable Internet connection and we have been unable to resolve this problem. Instead, we communicate and exchange activities through the Teachers Bulletin and through Project Journal.  It’s always surprising to see how we carry out the same activity with our students regarding their creativity, minor changes of improvement and the overall results.
While collaborating on a project, it’s interesting to see how the teachers work in their schools and with the materials that are provided to them. In my case, I work at a large school not only by means of students but we also have a large faculty and many materials available to us. That is why I appreciate the effort from teachers who perform the same activities with fewer resources available to them but are able to overcome these differences.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Diffusion

My project